BXP offers a variety of elite apartments for sale in Downtown Beirut; click the Buy category and choose “Apartments in Downtown” and here you go. As you choose a listing to view its details, you will find all the required info of the chosen apartment, thus you can browse and compare prices, sizes, specifications, amenities and above all the high quality photo gallery on each apartment page. Pick your suitable apartment, send an enquiry or call BXP to assist you with further details and arrange a site visit.
Apartments prices in Downtown range from USD 1,000,000 for a 200sqm apartment up to USD 15,000,000 for a 1350 sqm apartment with 6 bedrooms.
Living in Downtown Beirut
Downtown Beirut which is also known as Beirut Central District, is not what you would normally expect of the center of an old town.
To own an apartment in Downtown Beirut is a chance to enjoy the advantage of accommodation in an area that blends Beirut’s ancient history and upscale civilization present in architect and lifestyle.
Downtown Beirut combines various facilities and diversified cultural sites such as:
- Beirut Souks at the heart of the newly constructed buildings which got occupied by popular businesses such as chain shops and restaurants.
- Mohammed Al-Amine Mosque constructed by Solidere to be recognized by its 65-meter high minarets and bright blue roof.
- Saifi Village: this modern commercial and residential area with boutiques and galleries is an attractive place for shopping, strolling around or enjoying a drink and a bite at the boutique bar on its main square.
- Martyrs Square, for some it is a piece of concrete and for others it is of big emotional importance.
- Holiday Inn Hotel, opened one year before the civil war which turned it from the most luxurious hotel in middle east with crystal chandeliers, shiny marble floors and luxurious furniture to be the main battlefield of competing militias.
- Zaituna Bay: It is residents’ and tourists’ premium waterfront location in Beirut, a hub of high end restaurants and cafes for all choices.
- The Dome City Center “The Egg”: an ancient building in Beirut Downtown located near the old church called "Al Azariyyeh" near Martyrs Square, it used to be the first and biggest cinema in Lebanon in the late 1950's until it was damaged by Lebanese civil war.